- First download Python. (2.7 because I'm not sure 3.x works with pyftpdlib)
- Next download pyftpdlib
- Install Python 2.7 from first step. This will usually install to C:\Python27
- Install pyftpdlib from the command prompt using Python from C:\Python27\python.exe as follows:
- Un-tar and uncompress the pyftpdlib-x.y.z.tar.gz using 7zip. (Don't have 7zip? Either download it and install it. Or use something else. :)
- From the command line, cd into the pyftpdlib.
- Run the setup script as follows:
- Note that you might have to give the full path because I'm not sure python.exe will be in the environment PATH. Just easier that way.